Lunes, Enero 12, 2015

Buying the Product and Joining the Business

9:05 PM

I’m living in the province and I want to buy your company’s products, but there is no centers here where I can buy it.
You can buy our company’s products through me by either sending me an email as to what kind of products you want to buy and how many pieces and include in it your full name, shipping address and contact number. Then I will send you the total amount of the products that you want to buy, and the details on how you will pay me – either through western union or you can pay it directly to my bank account. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SHIPPING CHARGE. Every item will be bought at its original retail price.
To confirm your payment, you can either send me an MMS image of the deposit receipt or email me a scanned image of the deposit receipt, and once it is confirmed wait one to two days to receive your tracking number through SMS or email, another one to three days for the package to arrive. All package will be handled exclusively by LBC Express.

I am living/working outside of the country, how can I buy your products?
Same as above, you can send an email indicating as to what kind of products you want to buy and how pieces and include in it your full name, shipping address and contact number. Then I will send you the total amount of the products that you want to buy, and the details on how you will pay me – either through western union. Unfortunately I have to charge you with SHIPPING COST, and shipping rates would follow either LBC Express or EMS rates, I suggest you buy in bulk, that way you would be paying for the product far less than buying one single item.
To confirm your payment, you can email me a scanned image of the deposit receipt, and once it is confirmed wait one to two days to receive your tracking number through SMS or email, another one to four days for the package to arrive.

I’m living near your area, how can I buy your products?
You can message me and I’m glad to assist you to our office in Ortigas Psig City, Philippines and buy the products there or you can send me an SMS message or email to me michaelreydegorio@gmail.com indicating your name and location as well as the item you want to buy, then I’ll send you the total amount of the products and ask you if you want to meet or should we conduct our business with you paying the amount directly into my account and sending your products through LBC or JRS EXPRESS.

I am interested JOINING the BUSINESS, but HOW?
if you have the drive and the will to change your life for the better, then this offer is for you … for in AIM Global Inc all you need in life to get one step closer to your dreams of financial success is let go of your fear and doubt – fear of the what is out there waiting and doubt of what you yourself can achieve …
To join, you can send me an SMS message or email to me michaelreydegorio@gmail.com

What support can I get if I join up?
Everything, because here in AIM we believe that by helping each other we would be helping each other to grow and be financially successful. Plus, at AIM we have a full staff ready to assist you in any which way we can. Just give me a message and I’m glad to assist you or refer you to my business partners near your area.
Cheers! Wish You All The Best of Health…and Wealth…

 
Name

E-mail *

Message *

Written by

Thank you for reading into my blog my name is Michael and I am your guide for today on how to achieve your Health and Wealth Success.

1 (mga) komento:

  1. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) for the last four years and had constant outbreaks and pains. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday, and i was taking treatments and meds from my doctor. I was taking accyclovir alongside some ointment. I spent so much on meds but the blisters still return after some months. It was early this year, i was using the Internet to see if i could gather any information to get rid of this virus once and for all, using natural herbs. Then i came across a testimony of a woman who was healed from diabetes and Cancer of the breast by one Herbal Dr.yakubu. I copied the email address of the doctor after her testimony. So I sent a message to Dr.yakubu telling him about my Herpes Virus. he told me not to worry that as long as I will make use of the herbs as directed, with God, I will soon testify. I thought he was bluffing. So we got talking and he asked me some questions. He prepared and sent me some herbs in 70ml bottles and ointment, then he guided me on how to use them. In less than 2 months of usage, i was totally healed. The blisters disappeared and the pains gone too. I went for a test and the result was Negative. I had to use a different hospital and the result was same. Since over nine months now, I am Herpes Free.... Please my advise is this, if you have similar sickness or any other sickness at all, Please do not forget to reach out to Dr.yakubu on : (dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com). you can also reach the doctor on whatsapp +2348057353647

    TumugonBurahin

 

© 2013 Aim Global. All rights resevered. Designed by MichaelDegorio

Back To Top